Our clinic makes every effort to help you keep your appointment with email reminders 3 days in advance of your appointment and the day before your appointment. However, we recognize that there are times when the world seems to be against us and we are going to be late or miss an appointment altogether. Unfortunately, the time you schedule is yours, and yours alone and cannot be given to another patient. We never double or triple books appointments. Nobody else will ever have an appointment that overlaps your time in any way. Due to the nature of our medical services, we do not have a return or refund available to the customer.
To ensure that our clinic will always be able to provide the famous “No Wait Guarantee” and affordable pricing for cash-pay patients, the following conditions apply:
- There is a one-time forgiveness for failing to show for your reserved appointment time (No Show Fee still applicable).
- You will be asked to seek another health care provider on a second failure to keep your reserved appointment.
- Policies are subject to change without prior written notice.
- Your credit card will be charged $1 reservation fee at the time you schedule an appointment by computer or by phone. If you request a rescheduling, the fee is $25. Failure to show for an appointment or cancelling less than 3 business days in advance will result in a charge for the full appointment. The charge is based on the cash pay rate for the length of the appointment reserved.
- Appointment fees are to reduce the financial loss incurred by Doctor Kara PC, as we do not double or triple book appointments. Your appointment is yours and your only.
Cancellations can be handled through the online scheduler. You may also call Doctor Kara, P.C. at 801-495-9303 (preferred method).
Late Arrival Clause:
- A patient will only be seen for the remaining time of the appointment and may have to schedule a second visit to complete any unfinished business.
- A patient will be responsible for the cash-pay rate of $4/minute for the tardiness and the missed service that cannot be billed to insurance.
- A patient will be asked to reschedule for another appointment if tardy by 10 minutes or more. Our office clock is used as the official clock, as it is an atomic clock.